Everything we do is focused on achieving demonstrable and measurable progress in two key ways.
1. Outcomes - The results young people achieve especially; developing self belief and motivation; achieving in education; learning work-ready skills and attitudes; finding and keeping a good job
On average, 66% of our young people achieve their planned outcomes, and either find and keep a good job, or progress into further education or training.
2. Impact - the lasting positive effect on society, including reducing youth unemployment, influencing government policy, and creating safer communities.
Click here to view our impact report: TwentyTwenty Impact Report
This is notoriously more difficult to measure, but there are some significant highlights that we can point to which demonstrate our wider impact:
- We’ve been publicly commended by Leicestershire County Council for playing a major role over the years in reducing the overall numbers of young people recorded as NEET (not in education, employment or training).
- The Police and Crime Comissioner awarded us a special commendation for playing an equally significant role in reducing the overall levels of youth offending across the whole of the county (on average our students reduce their offending behaviour by 65 -75%
- An independent evaluation of our services calculated that for every £1 invested in TwentyTwenty yields a total social return valued in excess of £5
-Our key role in the research and writing of the influential ‘Journey to Work’ report published by the Centre for Social Justice prior to the 2015 general election, brought the evidence backed effectiveness of mentoring to the attention of the then Prime Minister David Cameron. The subsequent lauch of the government’s ‘Life Chances’ agenda has released millions of pounds worth of money to fund employability focused mentoring schemes around the country, and we have played an advisory role towards the Careers and Enterprise Company in designing the funding regime.
We are completely committed to delivering ever improving outcomes and impact. Take a look at the sections below for more information
Every year we compile a detailed report of our activities and achievements over the previous 12 months and outline our plans moving forward
We’re doing all we can to become ever more effective in helping our young people to find and keep good jobs, and to maximise their potential to achieve qualifications and life successes.
We're committed to being a top quality provider of services to young people and achieving industry leading outcomes. This has been formally recognised by a number of key organisations.
TwentyTwenty has enjoyed the commendation of many organisations and won numerous prestigious awards for its work.